Here are a list of issues addressed since Build 23.
- Fixed issue where RightEdge would only run in 32-bit mode, and batch files to switch modes weren't present or working.
- Fixed bug where system output would be displayed twice in output pane.
- Fixed bug where Tick Data editor wouldn't show any data unless a date range was specified.
- Tick data editor will now show the first million ticks instead of showing an error when there are too many ticks to show.
- Default symbol configuration was missing, and is now included
- Fixed issue where you could get an IndexOutOfRangeException if you used CrossOver or CrossUnder together with MaxLookBack.