A maintenance release of RightEdge is available. The following items have been addressed.
- Fixed issue where "Ignore Bar Data Errors" option would not work.
- Fixed issue where commands wouldn't work after opening a new tab (such as a quick chart) until switching to another tab and back.
- Fixed issue where exception could be thrown when a system results tab was closed
- Fixed issue in system results breakdown where the most recent period would always show 0 for the number of trades.
- Fill quantity can now be greater than Int32.MaxValue
UPDATE: The following fix was initially listed as part of this build, but due to an error on our part was not actually included:
- Fixed issue which, due to numerical precision limitations, could cause us to try to take the square root of a negative number when calculating the standard deviation. This could cause indicators such as the Bollinger Bands to give results of NaN.