Posted Thursday February 17 2011
A new build of RightEdge 2010 has been released. Here are the changes:
- Fixed issue which would prevent settings being transferred when upgrading to a new major version of RightEdge.
- Fixed issue with BarUtils.GetBidBar which in some situations could return a bar with a Close of zero which could cause a currency conversion exception.
- Fixed issue which would cause an exception to be thrown when running a tick level simulation of Forex data.
- Fixed issue where indicator visual settings would be wrong when using filled indicator regions.
- New trading system templates now have logic to output information when orders are cancelled unexpectedly, which will help people running live systems.
- System statistics (and equity curve, etc) will now use the bar start date instead of the end of the bar as the date for data points
- Profit target and stop loss orders will now be sent/updated after every fill. The previous behavior (which you can still get by setting PositionManager.UpdateSpecialOrdersForPartialFills to false) was that they would not be updated for partial fills.
- Fixed PositionManager.RemoveFromPosition to take long instead of uint for number of shares
- Fixed data import to support fractional values of seconds between 59 and 60 for time