A new build of RightEdge is now available.
New features and improvements
- Systemwide margin support via Account Margin Factor option in the paper broker. This was a highly voted request on the RightEdge UserVoice site.
- Support for direct communication between trading systems and broker plugins. A new CustomMessage method was added to the IBroker interface which allows the system to pass a string and an arbitrary object to the broker plugin.
- Yahoo plugin can download daily forex data.
- Added SystemData.RunNumber property to allow systems to determine which run number within an optimization they are on.
- Select open positions dialog is now resizeable.
- Added PendingClose property to Position class.
- Added MB Trading plugin source code to samples.
- Fixed issue where Ultimate Oscillator indicator would give incorrect results if Period 1 was not set to 7.
- Fixed various issues with cross symbol or cross frequency indicators. One symptom of this was an exception from the RSI indicator saying values didn't match.
- Fixed spelling of Position.CloseaAtMarket() method.
- Fixed issue where RightEdgePlugins sample code might compile against an older version of Common.DLL
- Fixed issue where Linq to SQL files (.dbml) would not be included in RightEdgePlugins sample code.
- When outside regular trading hours, IQFeed plugin will send trade ticks with the latest price (instead of last price from trading hours)
- Fixed issue where Yahoo plugin could download duplicate bars
- Fixed exception in LiveSystemWindow when an order's Description property is null
- The TradeType and OrderID for a trade will now be persisted correctly to the live open positions list or for system result plugins.
The updated version of RightEdge can be downloaded from the RightEdge download page. As always, if you have any questions about these changes or anything else, don't hesitate to post a question on our forums.
The RightEdge Team