A new build of RightEdge is now available.New features and improvements
- RightEdge now runs on .NET 4.5.
- SQL data storage plugin should have better performance with large data sets
- More logging support has been added, which can be controlled with the new /log command-line option
- Added settings to IQFeed plugin to allow discarding ticks with erroneous timestamps, based on current system time
- Added /CustomStringForSystem command-line option to pass data from command line to trading system
- Chart text font is now adjustable via chart font in RightEdge options
- Added option to control max amount of amount of time live ticks can be out of order before being discarded
- Fixed GetBuyingPower when using account margin factor. Removed GetMargin() and GetShortedCash() methods from IBroker interface, and added GetAccountBalance() method.
- Added command in RightEdge Help menu to open RightEdge Samples folder
- Fixed error when trying to download IQFeed monthly data
- Perf optimizations (suggested by dnickless)
- Fix possible KeyNotFoundException in FrequencyManager
- Fixed crash when tooltips were supposed to be displayed in system properties
- IQFeed disconnection will be detected correctly and no longer cause RightEdge to crash
- Order CustomString property will be persisted between live runs
- Fixed issues setting main system frequency in system startup code
- Fixed issue with FilteredDailyFrequency which would result in "Partial bar null for tick" exception
The updated version of RightEdge can be downloaded from the RightEdge download page
. As always, if you have any questions about these changes or anything else, don't hesitate to post a question on our forums.
The RightEdge Team
Sunday November 02 2014 by