A new build of RightEdge is now availableSave chart images from code
System results plugins can now save chart images to files. The API to call for this is the FinalSystemResults.SaveImage method. A full sample of a plugin that saves chart images can be found in the RightEdgePlugins samples. You can access the samples from the Help\RightEdge Samples menu item. For this feature, see SaveChartImage.cs under the RightEdgePlugins\SystemResults folder in the samples.Other new features and improvements
- FilteredDailyFrequency now supports bars which end the day after they begin, if the StartTime is greater than the EndTime
- CrossOver and CrossUnder methods that take RList<double> arguments have been added to the SystemUtils class
- The TWS plugin can now save logs when retrieving live or historical data (instead of just for broker functions)
- ZAR, ILS, and CNY currencies have been added
- Fixed bug where date would be wrong for daily (and longer) bars downloaded from IB
- Fixed issue where warning message would always be generated on position overfill, regardless of the specified PositionOverfilledAction
- Fixed exception when adding symbols from Dow 30 or S&P 500 symbol source
- Plugin settings dialog will now size itself based on the default size of the custom plugin editor UI it is hosting
- MAE/MFE system results plugin has been fixed. To enable it, set PositionManager.CalculateMAEMFE to true in your system's Startup() method.
- Fixed reconnection for live data plugins
The updated version of RightEdge can be downloaded from the RightEdge download page
. As always, if you have any questions about these changes or anything else, don't hesitate to post a question on our forums.
The RightEdge Team