Profile Picture

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException occurred - Execution Timeout Expired

Posted By alpha23 Last Year

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException occurred - Execution Timeout...

I'm receiving the following MSSQL exceptions.  As it was working without issue as of yesterday, I believe that that timeout (set to "5" in the connection string may now be to short as the database has grown).  Is there another reason for this issue and/or is there a way to increase the timeout?  I do not see a setting in the UI.

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException occurred
HResult=-2146232060
Message=Execution Timeout Expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
Source=.Net SqlClient Data Provider
ErrorCode=-2146232060
Class=11
LineNumber=0
Number=-2
Procedure=""
Server=<IP ADDRESS>
State=0
StackTrace:
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.TryConsumeMetaData()
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData()
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString, Boolean isInternal, Boolean forDescribeParameterEncryption, Boolean shouldCacheForAlwaysEncrypted)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite, Boolean inRetry, SqlDataReader ds, Boolean describeParameterEncryptionRequest)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean& usedCache, Boolean asyncWrite, Boolean inRetry)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
   at System.Data.Linq.SqlClient.SqlProvider.Execute(Expression query, QueryInfo queryInfo, IObjectReaderFactory factory, Object[] parentArgs, Object[] userArgs, ICompiledSubQuery[] subQueries, Object lastResult)
   at System.Data.Linq.SqlClient.SqlProvider.ExecuteAll(Expression query, QueryInfo[] queryInfos, IObjectReaderFactory factory, Object[] userArguments, ICompiledSubQuery[] subQueries)
   at System.Data.Linq.SqlClient.SqlProvider.System.Data.Linq.Provider.IProvider.Execute(Expression query)
   at System.Data.Linq.DataQuery`1.System.Linq.IQueryProvider.Execute[S](Expression expression)
   at RightEdge.DataStorage.LinqToSQLDataAccessor`2.Load(DateTime start, DateTime end, Int64 maxItems, Boolean loadFromEnd) in c:\Users\duane.webber\Documents\Investments\InvestmentModel\RightEdgePlugins\DataStorage\LinqToSQLStorage.cs:line 504
InnerException: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception
   HResult=-2147467259
   Message=The wait operation timed out
   ErrorCode=-2147467259
   NativeErrorCode=258
   InnerException:
Posted Monday December 28 2020
You have outdone yourself this time. It is probably the best, most short step by step guide that I have ever seen.   먹튀검증사이트
Posted Friday January 01 2021
You guardians do an astounding web diary, and have some unfathomable substance. Continue doing extraordinary.betta fish for sale
Posted Sunday January 10 2021
I visit your blog regularly and recommend it to all of those who wanted to enhance their knowledge with ease. The style of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that shrewdness you provide the readers!먹튀검증커뮤니티
Posted Tuesday January 12 2021
The first phase the preparation should, theoretically, be uninfluenced by the intended intensity and duration of the sound which is subsequently produced. In fact, however, so quickly are the three phases accomplished that the pianist rarely has capacity to think, in performance, of each phase separately.kitchen appliances
Posted Tuesday January 12 2021
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.https://www.elucidmagazine.com/
Posted Saturday January 16 2021
Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks.메이저사이트
Posted Tuesday January 19 2021
What a thrilling post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a superb website. I have planned to visit it again and again.สมัคร slot เครดิตฟรี แค่ยืนยันตน
Posted Saturday January 23 2021
I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work먹튀검증
Posted Sunday January 24 2021
Extremely pleasant article, I appreciated perusing your post, exceptionally decent share, I need to twit this to my adherents. Much appreciated!.안전놀이터