RightEdge Beta 4, Build 296
A serious number of issues have been addressed since build 292. We are very close to release. In addition to bug fixes, we have now added Open E-Cry as a supported broker interface.
A Note To Live System Testers:
We are working on a few problems in the live system logic that can prevent folks from really giving the auto execution features a good run through. We're aware of these problems, but still welcome your feedback. This part of the program is going to be focused on heavily over the next couple of weeks to get it into shape. To our live system testers, thanks for hanging in there through the bumps.
Bugs Fixed Since Build 293
- 918 RESO FIXE Short positions seem to always be rejected.
- 921 RESO FIXE Specify max number of bars to open for charts
- 917 RESO FIXE Indicators/objects don't do well with black charts
- 923 RESO FIXE Gap detector system broken
- 828 RESO FIXE End of stream exception in data storage plugin
- 894 RESO FIXE Trade list results may be wrong for futures
- 893 RESO FIXE Rounds lots do not work
- 906 RESO FIXE Offer overwrite on existing chart settings.
- 872 RESO FIXE Crash on starting live system after closing live system w...
- 879 RESO FIXE Binary Store error on symbol purge
- 908 RESO FIXE Add a method to delete tick data
- 873 RESO FIXE Update open positions exception
- 904 RESO FIXE Something is wrong with Buy and Hold
- 909 RESO FIXE Shares could be rounded to 0
- 825 RESO FIXE ClosePosition does not seem to be working
- 769 RESO FIXE Verify that when opening a chart the FREQ from the folder...
- 845 RESO FIXE Rename 'cash' column on trade list screen (system results...
- 854 RESO FIXE Check that double clicking a trade on trade list goes to ...
- 861 RESO FIXE Need images for comment/uncomment in menu to show.
- 855 RESO FIXE Add toolbar buttons for reducde/increase indent
- 859 RESO FIXE Equity curve issues
- 865 RESO FIXE Output sorting oddities
- 866 RESO FIXE Sorting in Symbol Results goofed.
- 716 RESO FIXE Make CancelOrder() asynchronous and fix for TWS
- 833 RESO FIXE Horizontal Line object disappears
- 834 RESO FIXE Sorting on severity in the output pane
- 742 RESO FIXE Live data columns get messed up
- 839 RESO FIXE Symbol name duplicated in Live Data window
- 819 RESO FIXE need a good way to add / remove symbols to steaming / live
- 882 RESO FIXE Small text problem on system progress dialog (see attached)
- 885 RESO FIXE "Other frequency" dialog needs "centerparent" set.
- 920 RESO FIXE Add support for Stop order type on Buy
- 851 RESO FIXE Evaluate risk assessment plugins (Sharpe Ratio)
- 889 RESO FIXE Stop orders do not work for entering positions in paper t...
Bugs Fixed Since Build 292
- 852 RESO FIXE crash on empty system param properties
- 735 RESO FIXE Empty bars will generate incorrect system statistics
- 847 RESO FIXE Live systems should stop on unhandled exceptions
- 870 RESO FIXE IB volume wrong for futures
- 867 RESO FIXE Interactive Brokers Plugin cancel order does not work
- 876 RESO FIXE Add support for Volume, Change, Change Pct, Open, and Clo...
- 864 RESO FIXE Exception renaming files
- 840 RESO FIXE Center the Save Trading System dlg to parent
- 842 RESO FIXE Update sample projects to reflect interface changes
- 841 RESO FIXE Need help for Save Trading System as
- 844 RESO FIXE Negative numbers in 'cash' column of trade list in system...
- 875 RESO FIXE Crash when modifying columns while streaming live data
- 846 RESO FIXE Canceled positions not removed from pending position list...
- 883 RESO FIXE No backfill for IB with Futures
- 850 RESO FIXE Stopping a live system should not stop live data
- 888 RESO FIXE Max open positions doesn't count pending positions
- 874 RESO FIXE If there is a crash in assignment of class member or ctor...
- 895 RESO FIXE Live System Position Manager Exception
- 890 RESO FIXE Bar Volume is not adjusted for splits
After the successful download of RightEdge, extract the zip file to a temporary directory and run the Setup application. Follow the steps in the installation wizard and once the files are copied to their final destination, RightEdge is ready to use.
It is highly recommended that RightEdge is uninstalled before installing this refresh. In addition to running the uninstall (located in the Start/Remove Programs in the Control Panel), it is recommended that the RightEdge program folder is completely removed. After running the uninstall, use Windows Explorer to navigate to the RightEdge folder (the default folder is located in C:\Program Files\Yye Software) and delete this folder.
RightEdge creates a program group in the Start Menu. There are three items in the list, RightEdge, Getting Started Guide and RightEdge Developer Guide. It is highly recommended that you take a look at the Getting Started Guide to learn the basics of navigating around the software and understanding key features. Use the RightEdge Developer Guide to help build systems from code. The RightEdge Developer Guide is now available online at http://www.rightedgesystems.com/Documentation/DeveloperGuide/index.html.
Beta testers have our full support resources available to them. For the short term, it is recommended that you post any problems to our public forums so that others may benefit from the solution provided. You may also use our support URL to send a message directly to our support staff at http://www.rightedgesystems.com/support.aspx. We can also provide others means of support (telephone, instant messenger, etc) on a case by case basis.
We look forward to your feedback.
The RightEdge Development Team