Profile Picture

New Forum Topics

Posted By DrKoch 14 Years Ago
I'd suggest to add these main topics to this forum

* Automated Trading with RE
Discussions about using RE as an automatic trading engine.

* Books
Book recommendations, reviews, discussions about books and authors (related to the world of RE)

www.finantic.de

Our Trading System at C2: Topaz
Posted Tuesday August 14 2007
I like the ATS forum.  I think maybe the books could be renamed Trading Resources(?) which would capture things like books, web sites, articles, etc.

DrKoch (8/14/2007)
I'd suggest to add these main topics to this forum

* Automated Trading with RE
Discussions about using RE as an automatic trading engine.

* Books
Book recommendations, reviews, discussions about books and authors (related to the world of RE)
Posted Saturday December 05 2020
Hi. As the saying goes, there are no comrades for taste and color, so it's not a fact that others will like my preferences in literature, but since such a conversation started, I decided to share my impressions. Very often, taking on a new book, you realize that a lot of beautiful, amazing, cognitive things live around you, but you could pass by without touching this miracle, only because you simply did not know what exactly was needed on this work sharpen your attention. But after reading a couple of works here, I realized that it was just for me.
Thanks 
Posted Monday February 15 2021
Thank you for sharing this article to us. I hope you can give as more information regarding this topic. Please share us some link if ever you have a website where we can visit and get more updates. And if ever you are interested to play pc games now, you may visit the sims freeplay and hay day game app