Posted Friday March 28 2008
Here's a list of what's new/changed over build 358.
- Trades with neither a profit or a loss are now not counted as either winning or losing.
- Improved simulation and optimization speed.
- Binary data store now creates data storage directory if it does not exist.
- Added an Enabled property to SystemStatistics class.
- Fixed a bug with the system statistics average profit % calculation as well as potentially other stats.
- Fixed buy and hold statistics for forex symbols.
- Fixed automatic position sizing for forex symbols.
- Fixed a bug loading interest rates when there were no interest rates in the range of the system start and end dates.
- Changed various size properties from ulong to long.
- Fixed issue where if account equity was negative a position could be opened with a negative size.
- Fixed bug where non-DnD indicators would not update in live charts when running a live system.
- Fixed trade labels moving one bar to the right in live systems.
- System results position list will no longer show pager when paging is not enabled.
- Removed note in service setup indicating you could leave password blank and be prompted later.
- Added command line option to run an optimization. Use /O:optimization_file_name, where the optimization file lists the parameter name, low value, high value, and number of steps in tab or comma separated format.
- Improved intelliprompt handling for generics and collections of generics