Announcing RightEdge Beta 3, Build 273
We're happy to announce a refresh of beta 3. This latest build contains numerous bug fixes and rewritten import tool.
The software can be downloaded from the following URL:
This pre-released product is available to the public at no charge. We only ask that you sign up and become a member (it's free and we never give out your information).
RightEdge is built on top of the latest Microsoft .NET Framework. Check to make sure the Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0 is installed on your computer. If it is not installed, or you are not sure, please obtain this framework from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0856eacb-4362-4b0d-8edd-aab15c5e04f5&displaylang=en
This is a free download.
Please visit our forums (http://www.rightedgesystems.com/Forums.aspx) for all of the latest news and information and of course, to participate in our community.
We're at the stage in the development process where we're fixing bugs and applying polish. We hope that you'll continue to report problems and provide your input on existing features to make them better!
Bugs reported on the forums have been assigned identifiers. We will provide a list of fixed problems since the last release. If the issue was not addressed, please let us know right away.
As always, this is pre-release software. Do not use this against a live brokerage account.
- 526 RESO FIXE Got this error "Error compiling / creating script object"...
- 598 RESO FIXE Can generate 0 bar trades
- 591 RESO FIXE Can't update symbols in a folder.
- 531 RESO FIXE Drag and drop trading system - Indicator name (unknown)
- 315 RESO FIXE Ctrl+K, Ctrl+C hotkey doesn't work for Comment Out in edi...
- 578 RESO FIXE Rename 'Project' (DnD system builder) document to 'System...
- 579 RESO FIXE If the 'Project' document is closed there is no way to re...
- 580 RESO FIXE Confusing propery name in SymbolInformation
- 515 RESO FIXE Crash in project form
- 597 RESO FIXE Can't set LessOrEquals on an And trigger
- 586 RESO FIXE Code window cannot be dragged out as a separate window
- 590 RESO FIXE Create overloads for OpenPosition that do not require an id
- 569 RESO FIXE Cannot specify a pane for an indicator in DnD
- 600 RESO FIXE Sharpe Ratio is broken
- 355 RESO FIXE Add Buy and Hold support to Sharpe Ratio plugin
- 571 RESO FIXE Options Dialog -> Chart Colors Tab: There is an error mes...
- 572 RESO FIXE Options Dialog -> Chart Colors: The chart preview does n...
- 573 RESO FIXE Options Dialog -> Chart Colors : The top of the listbox w...
- 577 RESO FIXE Options -> System Results
- 220 RESO FIXE TickData method in a system may need to be revisited to a...
- 602 RESO FIXE Dialogs are really bad in high DPI environments
- 452 RESO FIXE Chart object toolbox - add the flyover highlighting back ...
- 570 RESO FIXE Symbol Folder Settings -> Services tab : combobox for his...
- 604 RESO FIXE Line and column numbers aren't updating in the editor window
- 568 RESO FIXE P/L not updating on some open and closed positions
- 299 RESO FIXE Add support for trailing stops
- 605 RESO FIXE If a trading system fails to load, data continues to stream
- 593 RESO FIXE Data Import - Problem when a user specifies a value in th...
- 594 RESO FIXE Data Import - There is now an error when importing when i...
- 101 RESO FIXE Implement the 'Windows' dialog.
- 607 RESO FIXE Sort on system results
- 608 RESO FIXE Crash on auto hide all
- 606 RESO FIXE Show the "full" name of the symbol on the symbol tree
After the successful download of RightEdge, extract the zip file to a temporary directory and run the Setup application. Follow the steps in the installation wizard and once the files are copied to their final destination, RightEdge is ready to use.
It is highly recommended that RightEdge is uninstalled before installing this refresh. In addition to running the uninstall (located in the Start/Remove Programs in the Control Panel), it is recommended that the RightEdge program folder is completely removed. After running the uninstall, use Windows Explorer to navigate to the RightEdge folder (the default folder is located in C:\Program Files\Yye Software) and delete this folder.
RightEdge creates a program group in the Start Menu. There are three items in the list, RightEdge, Getting Started Guide and RightEdge Developer Guide. It is highly recommended that you take a look at the Getting Started Guide to learn the basics of navigating around the software and understanding key features. Use the RightEdge Developer Guide to help build systems from code. The RightEdge Developer Guide is now available online at http://www.rightedgesystems.com/Documentation/DeveloperGuide/index.html.
Beta testers have our full support resources available to them. For the short term, it is recommended that you post any problems to our public forums so that others may benefit from the solution provided. You may also use our support URL to send a message directly to our support staff at http://www.rightedgesystems.com/support.aspx. We can also provide others means of support (telephone, instant messenger, etc) on a case by case basis.
We look forward to your feedback.
The RightEdge Development Team