Profile Picture

My Wish and Problem list

Posted By dh 9 Years Ago
Supreme Being (4,655 reputation)Supreme Being (4,655 reputation)Supreme Being (4,655 reputation)Supreme Being (4,655 reputation)Supreme Being (4,655 reputation)Supreme Being (4,655 reputation)Supreme Being (4,655 reputation)Supreme Being (4,655 reputation)Supreme Being (4,655 reputation)
Posted Friday June 13 2008

1. Live System – trade history

For real trading it is very important to have a trade history. That means I have to know every single trade no matter how long ago it took place.

The Closed Positions tab in the Live System pane holds exactly the right information but can not be used because:

1.      no copy or export functions in the live system tabs

2.      after a restart of RE all positions are gone

In order to have a trade history it would be great if you could do the following enhancements:

1. Functions “copy to clipboard” and “export to file” in the live system tabs

1. A new tab “Trade History” which holds ALL closed positions. Within this tab it should be possible to manually remove positions so that I can clear the list after I exported it.

2. Time stamps

Could you please also show the seconds wherever you show a time (system output, Live System, etc.)?

3. Indicator values

On a live chart, if you stop moving the mouse, the values of the indicators shown on the upper left corner of the pane change to “NaN” after a second or so (or maybe after a new tick).

4. Purge Data

It is not possible to purge the data of checked symbols at once.

“Data -> Watchlist -> Purge Data Only”

does nothing, even if symbols are checked.

Thank you, DH

Posted Monday June 16 2008
Going through and logging bugs / feature requests.
dh
Supreme Being (4,655 reputation)Supreme Being (4,655 reputation)Supreme Being (4,655 reputation)Supreme Being (4,655 reputation)Supreme Being (4,655 reputation)Supreme Being (4,655 reputation)Supreme Being (4,655 reputation)Supreme Being (4,655 reputation)Supreme Being (4,655 reputation)
Posted Tuesday June 17 2008
5. Sorting P/L column

in the Live System pane does not function properly.

Thanks, DH