Posted Friday October 17 2008
Build 379 of RightEdge Edition 1 is now available for download.
- IndicatorBase construction sped up
- MBTrading updated to support latest version of MBT Navigator
- Fixed automatic registration of multiple levels of indicator inputs: ISeries ema = new EMA(2,new EMA(2, new EMA(2,Close)));
- RightEdgeForce32Bit.exe is now placed in a subfolder of the installation folder which should prevent possible AmbiguousMatchExceptions
- Fixed bug which could lock output file if exception was thrown from system shutdown method.
- Fixed bug preventing assembly only projects from working.
- Fixed bug where status bar would say "Error building system" if there were any warnings.
- Fixed bug where chart objects would be displayed on live charts for all symbols instead of just the correct one.
- Added currencies: CYP, CZK, DKK, EEK, HRK, HUF, LTL, LVL, MTL, PLN, RON, SIT, SKK, TWD
- Paper broker now supports customization by deriving from it and overriding methods. The ShouldFill method can be overriden to change fill prices, which will allow simulating slippage.
- Fixed problems in trade value calculations for symbols with a contract size greater than 1 and no margin value.
- System output messages now show seconds
- SystemData.SynchronizationContext now works with cross-thread calls in simulation mode.
EDIT: Build 380 is now available. It fixes a bug preventing projects from loading when the BaseClasses.cs file is not present (which was happening with the installed samples).