Profile Picture

Can you use RightEdge with the Order2Go api used by DBFX / FXCM?

Posted By sjcann 7 Years Ago

Can you use RightEdge with the Order2Go api used by DBFX / FXCM?

Does anyone know or has anyone managed to interface RightEdge with the Order2Go api used by the FXCM and DBFX (Deutsche Bank) trading platforms?

The Order2Go api provides a DDE plugin and I would ideally like to use that to get realtime tick level data into RightEdge.

I have searched the forum and couldn't see anything other than a post from 2006 which said that RightEdge might interface with FXCM at some point in the future.

Any help is much appreciated!

PBJ
Supreme Being (5,825 reputation)Supreme Being (5,825 reputation)Supreme Being (5,825 reputation)Supreme Being (5,825 reputation)Supreme Being (5,825 reputation)Supreme Being (5,825 reputation)Supreme Being (5,825 reputation)Supreme Being (5,825 reputation)Supreme Being (5,825 reputation)
Posted Tuesday February 08 2011
Sorry I have no idea when this will be implemented but I'd also be interested in seeing more providers/brokers integrated with RE.
I'm sure a lot of skilled .Net developers read the forum every day.
To them: which brokers have you been able to "unofficially" implement in RE?

Regards,
PBJ

sjcann (2/8/2010)
Does anyone know or has anyone managed to interface RightEdge with the Order2Go api used by the FXCM and DBFX (Deutsche Bank) trading platforms?

The Order2Go api provides a DDE plugin and I would ideally like to use that to get realtime tick level data into RightEdge.

I have searched the forum and couldn't see anything other than a post from 2006 which said that RightEdge might interface with FXCM at some point in the future.

Any help is much appreciated!