Profile Picture

CQG plugin

Posted By jpm 7 Years Ago
Supreme Being (568 reputation)Supreme Being (568 reputation)Supreme Being (568 reputation)Supreme Being (568 reputation)Supreme Being (568 reputation)Supreme Being (568 reputation)Supreme Being (568 reputation)Supreme Being (568 reputation)Supreme Being (568 reputation)
Posted Tuesday March 23 2010
Hi guys,

It's been mentioned that any broker/ data-feed that has an API can potentially be plugged into. I was wondering if anyone on the forums had tried to connect to CQG. For a lot of reasons, they are my data feed of choice, and it would be great to have RE have a direct connection to them but I'm not a programmer and would have to hire someone to do this. Is there anyone on the forums would can/would undertake this project at the going rate of programmers for hire, and if so, is there even a rough estimate as to how long this would take?

Thanks for any info on the subject.
Posted Wednesday March 24 2010
None that I know of, does CQG have an API or SDK?
jpm
Supreme Being (568 reputation)Supreme Being (568 reputation)Supreme Being (568 reputation)Supreme Being (568 reputation)Supreme Being (568 reputation)Supreme Being (568 reputation)Supreme Being (568 reputation)Supreme Being (568 reputation)Supreme Being (568 reputation)
Posted Wednesday March 24 2010
yes, info on their API on their website cqg.com under the "products" tab. also I attached a pdf summary page they have.

Attachments
CQGAPIArticle.pdf (417 views, 118.00 KB)