EDIT/UPDATE: We discovered build 19 did not have all of the fixes and have released build 20. The fix list remains the same. We incremented the build number to avoid confusion.
We're proud to announce the release of build
19 20. Build 19 20 is available to all license holders at no charge. Please download this version from the Download page here.
- Fixed issue where total count and help button would not be moved when optimization window was resized.
- LINQ can be used in trading systems without having to add a reference to System.Core.dll manually or add the using statement for System.Linq
- Switching back and forth between different data storage plugins won't cause the plugin settings to be reset.
- When opening a project, the code files which were open when the project was last closed will be re-opened. The system designer will only be opened if it was open when the project was closed.
- Fixed some bugs when using trading systems with source files in subfolders.
- Optimization results will show net profit formatted based on account currency.
- System results can now be saved to a file and opened later. Note that saved system results will not be readable by a different build of RightEdge from the one they were saved by.
- Added capability to create a Visual Studio project for a trading system.
- RightEdge won't rebuild the trading system if nothing has changed since it was last built, which makes debugging integration with Visual Studio easier.
- Saving large data sets to the SQL store should (hopefully) not cause a timeout exception anymore.
- Fixed issue where lease licenses could expire early.
- TWS plugin will ignore ticks with negative prices, except for futures and options (since the negative price could be valid for these)