Profile Picture

Management Fees and Performance Fees

Posted By diabolischGut 7 Years Ago
I would like to run a backtest which includes management fees (2% of account value every year) and performance fees (if we are on a equity high we have a withdraw of 20% of the gains).
I tried to do it with the withdraw from the ISimBroker method but this does not seem to work.
Is this possible in the plugin? Any suggestions?

Thank you

Edited: Tuesday October 19 2010 by diabolischGut
Posted Wednesday October 20 2010
I found out that if I do an SystemData.Broker.Withdraw(double amount) the system gives me a

warning that BarStatistic Cash and Broker Cash is different. How could I update the Barstatistic? In order to display the equity properly?

Thank you in advance!

Kind Regards
Currently a Deposit or Withdraw from the ISimBroker does not notify the statistics. We would have to add an event for such a condition so that the statistics class gets notified when this event occurs.

diabolischGut (10/20/2010)
I found out that if I do an SystemData.Broker.Withdraw(double amount) the system gives me a

warning that BarStatistic Cash and Broker Cash is different. How could I update the Barstatistic? In order to display the equity properly?

Thank you in advance!

Kind Regards
Do you have a plan when die feature would be availiable?

Kind Regards
Posted Thursday October 21 2010
It's not in the plan for this release (but still could make it). It has been logged to our feature request system and will be reviewed for future releases.

diabolischGut (10/20/2010)
Do you have a plan when die feature would be availiable?

Kind Regards
Posted Friday October 22 2010
Thank you very much