Posted Monday October 25 2010
A new build of RightEdge 2010 has been released. Here are the changes in this build:
- Fixed issue where you could get an ArgumentOutOfRangeException if you used CrossOver or CrossUnder together with MaxLookBack
- Fixed bug where opening a bar data editor with a date range filter and then saving edits would erase any bars outside of the date range.
- You should be able to use forex symbols (and get reasonable results) without setting up a fixed margin in the symbol information
- Volume field is now optional when importing bar data
- Position.CustomString will be saved between runs
- Save all will now save open documents that aren't part of a project