Profile Picture

Donchian price channel

Posted By rickards 6 Years Ago
Hello, everyone,

i am new and have setup my charts using donchian price channel. It uses the highest high and the lowest low for 5 bars/sticks. I want to change this to use the highest close and the lowest close. Please help me figure this out. I do not know how write code. Thanks in advance!!!!!

Posted Tuesday January 04 2011
You'll want to familiarize yourself with the drag and drop trading system facilities of the product. We ship with several system examples. Also, you'll want to check the documentation under this section. In a nutshell, you'll need the Donchian channel (upper or lower) and the Highest and Lowest all under Indicators. Drag and drop those on to the System Designer surface. Drag and Donchian channel first, then the Highest and Lowest. You create a trigger off of those inputs.

rickards (1/4/2011)
Hello, everyone,

i am new and have setup my charts using donchian price channel. It uses the highest high and the lowest low for 5 bars/sticks. I want to change this to use the highest close and the lowest close. Please help me figure this out. I do not know how write code. Thanks in advance!!!!!