Profile Picture

Risk Assessment Plugin

Posted By Co0olCat 4 Years Ago
Hi,

I am using VC# 2010 Express and RE build 49.

Sample code for RiskAssessment plugin does not appear among options to include.

My guess is that there is no name declaration like for SystemResults, ie [SystemResultsAttribute(Name="Sample System Results", Description="This contains a list of system results", ... ]

I would kindly appreciate it if developers would release working examples with sources for most recent IDE.

On the same note: I would kindly appreciate it if developers would publish sources for SystemResults plugin.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
TY
Posted Wednesday November 20 2013
Hm...

One month passed...

Is the project dead?
Posted Friday November 29 2013
For risk assessment plugins, you actually need to implement both IRiskAssessment and IRiskAssessmentPlugin. I've added the risk assessment plugin source code to the sample source code that is installed with RightEdge for the next build. I've also attached it here.

Unfortunately, the system results plugins depend on some third party charting controls. So you wouldn't be able to use the source code unless you bought a license to those controls.

Thanks,
Daniel

Attachments
RiskAssessment.zip (164 views, 12.00 KB)
Posted Sunday December 01 2013
Hi,

thank you.

I do not mind to replace licensed part with open-source tools.

If it is a license issue to disclose API calls in your code -> can you strip the code of license sensitive part leaving indication of what was there with pseudocode and release it in this way.

It looks like that there is scope for improvement -> especially speed and memory consumption.

It is time to take RE to the next level.

thank you.

Kind regards,
TY

Posted Wednesday December 11 2013
I've attached the system results source code in this thread.

Thanks,
Daniel
Posted Wednesday December 11 2013
Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
TY