Profile Picture

Out of Order Time

Posted By alpha23 3 Years Ago
Daniel,

I'm using Daily Frequency. Occurs in Live trading. Note, the time. The exception may have to do with the roll over to a new day.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks, Duane

Out of order time: 5/28/2014 23:59:59 Current time: 5/28/2014 23:59:59
at RightEdge.Common.Internal.SystemRunner.xd47e553b3f44395c(DateTime xccf8b068badcb542)
at RightEdge.Common.Internal.SystemRunner.ProcessBarEvents(IEnumerable`1 eventList)
at RightEdge.Common.FrequencyManager.SendPendingBars()
at RightEdge.Common.FrequencyManager.UpdateTime(DateTime dateTime)
at RightEdge.Common.FrequencyManager.ProcessTick(Symbol symbol, TickData tick)
at RightEdge.Common.Internal.SystemRunner._tickGenerator_NewTick(Object sender, NewTickEventArgs e)
at RightEdge.Common.TickGenerator.ProcessTick(NewTickEventArgs args)
at RightEdge.Common.Internal.SystemRunner.ProcessTick(Symbol symbol, TickData tick)
at RightEdge.Shared.SystemWrapper.ProcessTicks(Boolean moreTicksPending)
at RightEdge.Shared.SystemWrapper.ProcessTicks(Boolean moreTicksPending)
at RightEdge.Shared.TradingModuleWrapper.ProcessTicks(List`1 ticks, Boolean moreTicksPending)
at RightEdge.LiveSystemwindow.x8c3b46858f2d1101()
Posted Tuesday June 10 2014
Daniel,

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks, Duane
Posted Tuesday June 10 2014
Can you use build 51 and run with frequency logging enabled, as described here? The log may provide more information about what's wrong.

Thanks,
Daniel
Posted Thursday June 12 2014
Can it be run on build 50, or alternatively when will build 51 be officially available? I have not yet moved to 51 to test the other issue (mentioned in other posts) because the SQL timeout issue (different post as well) needs to be resolved first.

Thanks, Duane
Posted Friday June 13 2014
Build 51 is the build that adds the logging feature, so yes you'll need it for this. I didn't realize you were waiting on the SQL fix to try Build 51- the two things aren't directly related.

Anyway, I now have a fix for the SQL Server plugin issue for you to try: http://www.rightedgesystems.com/forums/Topic15356-13-1.aspx

Thanks,
Daniel