Profile Picture

SYSTEM STOPPED UPDATING DAILY DATA

Posted By hmccoy99 2 Years Ago
system stopped updating daily bars 2015/4/23  I manually run update but the chart is not displaying new dalily bars..

help

henry
Posted Tuesday April 28 2015
What is your data source?

Thanks,
Daniel
Posted Thursday April 30 2015
YAHOO
Posted Sunday May 03 2015
What symbols are you trying to get data for?  I tried a few equities and was able to get the latest data.

Note that if you have a chart open and update data, the chart won't automatically show the newly downloaded bars.  You would need to open a new chart to see them.

Thanks,
Daniel
Posted Monday May 04 2015
the whole watchlist.. NASDAQ 100  I reran the simulation  and manually updated the watchlist..  not showing up on the charts..

henry
Posted Monday May 04 2015
the properties window is missing.. 

henry
Posted Friday May 08 2015
The Properties plane is missing!  I tried deleting the entire rightedge application   and re installing it  still no PROPERTIES PANE it appears the application has some bugs and or its corrupted.
and the system keeps loading my last trading system...  I tried to create a new trading system and it keeps loading the same previous  one..  I need some help..

Thanks
Henry
Does the properties pane come back if you select "Properties Window" in the View menu?

If not, go to Help\About RightEdge, click on the ApplicationData Folder link, then exit RightEdge, delete the docklayout.xml file in the folder, and restart RightEdge.

Thanks,
Daniel
Thanks, That fixed it...

Henry