Profile Picture

Exception when trying to add symbols from SP500

Posted By berkyb_98 2 Years Ago
I'm a new user, trying for the first time to add all symbols from the S&P500 to a Watchlist Folder. When I right-click my folder and select the menu item to add symbols from S&P500, I get the following error in a popup window. Please help - I don't want to add the symbols manually!

An exception of type System.IO.FileNotFoundException was thrown.Could not load file or assembly 'HtmlAgilityPack, Version=1.4.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=bd319b19eaf3b43a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. at RightEdge.DataRetrieval.IndexSymbolSource.<GetSP500SymbolsAsync>d__22.MoveNext() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder`1.Start[TStateMachine](TStateMachine& stateMachine) at RightEdge.DataRetrieval.IndexSymbolSource.x70041556c80785b8() at RightEdge.WatchListPluginControl.AddSymbolsMenu.<>c__DisplayClass21.<AddAsyncMenuItem>b__20(Object s, EventArgs e)

Tags
Posted Sunday October 11 2015
Hi,

Sorry for the trouble.  This is a bug that will be fixed in the next build.  To fix it in the meantime, download the attached zip file, unzip it, and copy the DLL to the Plugins folder in your RightEdge installation directory.

Let us know if you have any problems.

Thanks,
Daniel

Attachments
HtmlAgilityPack.zip (155 views, 49.00 KB)