Profile Picture

IQFeed fails with system cannot find the file

Posted By annandsharma15 Last Year
Hi there,
I've found a few very old posts on this topic, however, none of them resolve my issue and I am confused as to what I did wrong.
I'm on Windows 10 Pro 64bit (ugh), RightEdge Build 57
I'm trying to get historical data for some Futures symbols using the IQFeed plugin.
I found some posts indicating that I should try to force RightEdge into 32bit, but then later posts saying this issue has been fixed and you don't need to? Some posts mention updating the IQFeed plugin, but I have the latest version of RE so what update do I need?
I've tried both 32 and 64 bit, the error message is actually the same.
This is a fresh install, so the "system cannot find the file..." is really weird...
Did I miss a step in setup?
Below is the raw stack trace (I clicked "Show Raw Message")
RightEdge.Common.PluginException: The service plugin IQFeed.IQFeedService threw an exception of type System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the file specified
 at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
 at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
 at IQFeed.IQFeedConnect.Connect(String login, String password)
 at IQFeed.IQFeed.Connect(String login, String password)
 at IQFeed.IQFeedService.Connect(ServiceConnectOptions connectOptions)
 at RightEdge.Shared.ServiceWrapper.Connect(ServiceConnectOptions connectOptions)
 --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
 at RightEdge.Shared.ServiceWrapper.DoError(Exception e)
 at RightEdge.Shared.ServiceWrapper.Connect(ServiceConnectOptions connectOptions)
 at RightEdge.DataDownloadForm.e64b3cdea993e9ab5847312ea7b270ae68d07c961772140bc26672c2ad164c34(Dictionary`2 )

I have logged in directly to IQFeed service so I know it's not username/password.