Profile Picture

DoQ_Indicators v1.0

Posted By billb 9 Years Ago
Includes:-Heikin-Ashi - OHLC and Trend-Median of a series-VWAP(Period in days)-PivotPoints(Period in days)-Hull Moving Average of a seriesScreen shots and descriptions at http://www.tradeengineer.com/DoQ_Indicators and http://www.rightedgesystems.com/forums/FindPost4549.aspx

The system can be downloaded by clicking here

Posted Wednesday October 29 2008
Hello - I dropped the DoQ_Indicators.dll in the RE Plugins folder and could not see the Indicators in RE (after restarting)

I also recompiled the dll in VSC# Express and had the same problem

I was wondering if this is compatible with the current RE Edition 1?
Posted Wednesday October 29 2008
Hi smersh,

I was able to get the project to compile, as you did. However, by default the project was using an old version of Common.dll from the project's bin/Release folder. Once the rightedge.common dependency was fixed to use the global reference, the project no longer compiled.

Taking a look at the code, it seems it was written for an earlier version. The indicator interface has changed slightly. But more importantly, and probably harder to fix, the calculation logic (loops, etc...) is written around Lists, instead of the newer RList methods.

Cheers,
Mark
Posted Tuesday March 24 2009
Hi,

I'm trying to create my first system in RE that should plot the Pivot point using yesterdays prices in the real time feed (1 minute). I can't make the DoQ Indicators appear under 'Indicators'. Is the code outdated?

Best regards,

Saxo

Posted Tuesday March 24 2009
Yes. I'm not sure if he still maintains it. There was a web site where he provided the code. Fortunately, the indicators shouldn't be much different for newer versions of RightEdge.

See DoQ_Indicators

Saxo (3/24/2009)
Hi,

I'm trying to create my first system in RE that should plot the Pivot point using yesterdays prices in the real time feed (1 minute). I can't make the DoQ Indicators appear under 'Indicators'. Is the code outdated?

Best regards,

Saxo