Posted Thursday March 20 2008
Here's what's new
- Winning Percent and Average Bars Held fixed in Symbol Results
- Symbols with different expiration dates will now be regarded as different even if the dates are in the same month.
- Sending output messages to the status bar works in simulation mode
- Fixed SystemData.InLeadBars property
- Fixed bug where Console.WriteLine() when called from within a system with a non-string argument was not working correctly.
- Added option to automatically accept saved open positions when starting a live system
- Added an option in the importer for bar timestamp in the data file to be the time at end of the bar instead of the start.
- Allow importing data in descending date order
- Saved live positions now working when using the paper trader.
- IBroker.SetExistingOrders changed to IBroker.SetAccountInfo
- Constructor overloads that specify the input series have been added to the series input indicators.
- PositionManager.SubmitOrders property removed
- When saving chart settings, the default name will be the name of the last chart settings applied or saved.
- PositionManager.OrderSubmitted event is now of type EventHandler<OrderUpdatedEventArgs>
- Added option to run full simulation before starting a live system
- OutputManager.OutputLines is now a read only list, but you can use OutputManager.Clear() to clear the output lines.
- Fixed bug where submit order dialog has too many items in symbol dropdown after stopping and restarting a live system.
- Added option to specify what classes the autogenerated base classes derive from.