A new build of RightEdge is available for download. The changes since build 380 are:
- RTH only option in TWS plugin now also applies to orders submitted
- Bid and ask values are now correctly saved in the bar data editor
- Orders passed to broker's SetAccountState method will now have position ID fields set correctly
- Updated TWS plugin to use newer version of Krs library, and added ability to handle ApiCancelled and ApiPending order states
- Fixed a bug with one of the constructors for the Highest indicator.
- Symbols with an asset class of index can now be traded.
- Fixed a bug when running a live system with saved open positions which require exchange rate information to calculate P&L.
- The AmbiguousMatchException when running simulations may be fixed
It can be downloaded here.