Profile Picture

Optimization Save

Posted By Atul H 8 Years Ago
Dear Daniel, Bill, others.

Congrats on a great product.  It has been about a week and I am getting more and more excited about the features, framework and object model in place with this.  Great work.

Suggestion on the optimization results:  The cannot be saved currently.  Here are the advantages for saving the results:

1. Can be analyzed using Excel's powers.  Such as drawing a performance surface, seeing consistency vs. accidental gains

2. I can find if my param combination "happened to yeild good results" or it would do it even if I am in proximity of the param value in the best results.

3. I can compare with past optimization results.

My 2 cents.

-Atul

Posted Wednesday February 18 2009
Most of the system results pages that display a grid (such as the system results summary, trade list, and position list) can be exported to tab delimited, CSV, or HTML files by right clicking on the grid.

Is this what you were looking for or do you want something else?

Thanks,
Daniel

Posted Thursday February 19 2009
I also need to be able to save Optimisation results for the same reasons. To date I have been typing them into excel!w00t
Daniel, all except this grid has the option to save like you described.  There is no way to save the optimization resultset.  It would be great to have it saved like other grids.  Can you please add to a possible fix?

Most of the system results pages that display a grid (such as the system results summary, trade list, and position list) can be exported to tab delimited, CSV, or HTML files by right clicking on the grid.

Thanks,
Daniel

I've added the feature to both edition 1 and 2 this morning.  You'll be able to export in both when the next builds are released.

Atul H (2/19/2009)
Daniel, all except this grid has the option to save like you described.  There is no way to save the optimization resultset.  It would be great to have it saved like other grids.  Can you please add to a possible fix?

Thanks,
Daniel